You can submit feedback to Apple using the native Feedback Assistant app on iPhone, iPad, and Mac, or the Feedback Assistant website. When you submit feedback, you’ll receive a Feedback ID to track the submission within the app or on the website.
How do I report a problem with iOS 14?
How to file bug reports for iOS and iPadOS 14
- Open Feedback Assistant.
- Sign in with your Apple ID if you haven’t already done so.
- Tap the compose button at the bottom of the screen to create a new report.
- Select the platform you are reporting on.
- Complete the form, describing the bug as best you can.
Does Apple have a complaints department?
You can also contact Apple (if in the USA) by calling 800-275-2273. In other countries, see [this page|http://www.apple.com/support/contact/phone_contacts.html]. Best of luck. If you call the Apple Customer Care line and ask to speak to a representative in the Customer Relations department they will transfer for you.
How do I email a complaint to Apple?
Apple does not have any email support. You have two choices: Call AppleCare or go to an Apple store. You have a one-year hardware warranty & 90 days of phone support. I’m sorry to hear that the phone you received was defective.
How do I file a complaint with Apple?
Contact Apple Support
- U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
- Beats support: (800) 442–4000 (U.S.) or see all worldwide support telephone numbers.
How do I complain to Apple service?
If you need support for your Apple product please visit the Apple support site for assistance. Apple welcomes your feedback on its products. To comment on a particular product line, visit the Apple Product Feedback page and select the appropriate link.
How do I email Apple headquarters?
Apple Headquarters Info
- Phone Number: Call 1-408-996-1010 to reach someone at Apple headquarters. …
- Email: There is no email contact for Apple corporate. …
- Website: There is no dedicated website for Apple headquarters, but the Investor Relations Page [+] offers detailed information and news on the company.
How do I email Apple executives?
Just as was the case for former Apple CEO Steve Jobs, current CEO Tim Cook’s email address is public: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also like Steve Jobs, Cook is known to respond to emails from Apple customers occasionally. Want to email Tim Cook an important message?
Can I call Apple support?
Apple’s main customer support phone number is 1-800-275-2273 in the US. You can also contact Apple Support using the Support website, the Support app, or by going to an Apple Store.
Can I contact Apple by email?
Apple has no published email address for Customer Service. Apple handles most issue, technical and customer service, only via telephone or in-person at an Apple Store. As Miriam suggested, you can call Customer Relations if you have an issue that you can’t resolve in another way. Regards.
How do I send a message to Apple company?
If you’re looking up a company in Maps, Safari or Search, simply tap the Messages icon to send a text. Many businesses also let you start a conversation directly from their own app or website.
Does Apple have an email address?
Apple ID email address
This email address is your Apple ID and the username that you use to sign in to Apple services like Apple Music and iCloud. It’s also the contact email address for your account.
What phone number is 800 275 2273?
Call Apple Support right away at 1 (800) 275-2273.