The setup process for your iPhone’s Bedtime mode is pretty simple. To start, tap the Clock app on your iPhone and then tap “Bedtime” at the bottom of your screen. Your iPhone will guide you through the necessary steps as soon as you hit the “Get Started” button.
How do you get Bedtime on iOS 14?
Use Bedtime to track your sleep on your iPhone
- Open the Clock app and tap the Bedtime tab.
- Tap Get Started and choose your settings.
- Tap Done.
How do I enable Bedtime mode?
How it works
- On your Android phone, open the Datally app.
- Tap Bedtime mode.
- To set a start time, tap the digital clock with a . Set the hour first, then the minutes by moving the clock hands, and tap OK. …
- To set an end time, tap the digital clock with a . …
- At the bottom of the app, tap Turn on bedtime mode.
Do not disturb Bedtime mode iOS 14?
Alternate Way – It is also possible to turn off bedtime mode using the Clock app on iOS 14. To do this, open the Clock app and tap the Alarm tab at the bottom. Tap Change under the Sleep | Wake Up section and scroll down to the bottom. Then tap “Edit Sleep Schedule” and turn off the “Sleep Schedule” option.
Where is the bedtime feature on iPhone?
How to Use the Bedtime Feature in iOS
- Open the Clock app.
- Tap on the Bedtime tab.
- Tap the Options button (upper left corner of the screen) and set the settings for Bedtime. …
- Tap Done. …
- Use the toggle switch on the top right to use Bedtime or to switch if off.
What happened iPhone bedtime?
Answer: A: Bedtime, as previously accessed from the iPad Clock App, has literally disappeared – and is no longer an element of iPadOS. For iPhone, the equivalent function has been relocated to the Health App (this, of itself, is not present on iPad).
How do I use the sleep app on my iPhone?
On your iPhone
Open the Health app, tap Browse at bottom of the screen, then tap Sleep. If you have Sleep saved to your Favorites list, you can access it from the Summary page in the Health app.
What is sleep mode iOS?
The next sleep feature is called Sleep mode. When enabled, Sleep mode automatically puts your phone into Do Not Disturb mode during your scheduled sleep time. It automatically disables Do Not Disturb after your wake time.
Where is the Bedtime app?
Open the Clock app . Tap Bedtime. On the “Schedule” card, tap the time under Bedtime. Set a bedtime and the days to use your bedtime routine.