How do you get Injustice 2 Mobile iOS back?
You can view the Settings menu in-game to confirm that you are logged into Game Center or Google Play. If you log into another device with the same Game Center or Google Play account, you will be able to retrieve your save.
How do I restore game progress on iPhone?
To do that, go to Settings > Game Center > Apple ID. 2. After you log into Game Center using the right Apple ID and open the game, you’ll be prompted to load the existing progress.
How do I transfer injustice from Android to iOS?
Set up your iPhone until reaching the “Apps & Data” screen. Choose “Move Data from Android”. On your Android phone, go to “Google Play Store”, download and install the Move to iOS app. Tap on “Continue” on both your Android and iPhone.
How do I transfer my injustice 2 from iPhone to Android?
Currently, game save backups for Injustice 2 Mobile are currently handled exclusively through iOS Game Center and Android Google Play. It is not currently possible to use the same game save on both iOS and Android.
How do I connect injustice 2 mobile to Facebook?
Injustice 2 and Injustice 2 Mobile: Link your accounts and earn…
- From Injustice 2 Mobile go to Settings > Console Link.
- This will provide you with a 6 digit code.
- On Injustice Console go to Extras > Link to Injustice 2 Mobile.
- Enter the 6 Digit Code and select Link.
- This will complete the link between your devices.
How do you delete your account on injustice 2?
You can delete Play Games data from your Google account for one or all games you’ve played.
Delete your Play Games profile and all Play Games data
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data Permanently delete. Permanently delete.
You can’t unlink a game from game center. One thing you can do is to make a different game center ID and sign your game into that. I have a game on two devices, but a different game center ID on each one, so each game in independent from the other.
How do I restore game progress?
If you get a new Android phone, to restore game progress, sign in to the same account you used before.
Clear storage of the Play Games app
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Games.
- Tap Storage. Clear storage.
- Reopen the Play Games app.
How do I find deleted games on my iPhone?
Tip 1. Restore Deleted Apps on iPhone/iPad via App Store
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to the App Store.
- Search for the app you want to reinstall.
- When the app appears, tap the cloud icon to restore it.
- Wait for the app to restore and you can open it from your Home screen.
How do you restore an app on iPhone?
Restore your device from an iCloud backup
- Turn on your device. …
- Follow the onscreen setup steps until you reach the Apps & Data screen, then tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Choose a backup. …
- When asked, sign in with your Apple ID to restore your apps and purchases.
How do you delete Injustice 2 iOS?
On your iPhone, go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud > Manage Storage. Scroll through the list and look for the game. If you find it, tap for more options and choose to Delete Documents & Data.
You can link Injustice 2 on your console and Injustice 2 Mobile to earn exclusive rewards in both games. To link your accounts: From Injustice 2 Mobile go to Settings and then tap on Console Link. This will provide you with a 6 digit code.