How do you fix the .NET Framework 4.7 is not supported on this operating system?
The only solution for this problem is to simply update your Windows 10. It is advised to check for Windows Updates even if you are on the latest version of Windows 10. Since the problem is caused by incompatible operating system, installing all the available Windows 10 updates will most likely resolve the issue.
Why NET Framework 4.7 is not installing?
When you try to install the Microsoft . NET Framework 4.7 on a computer that runs Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, or Windows Server 2012, the setup is blocked and cannot continue. This issue occurs when the computer does not have the update for D3DComplier (D3DCompiler_47. dll) installed.
Why is my .NET framework not working?
Restart your computer, then try enabling . NET Framework again. If the problem persists, the next option you can attempt is a PC repair upgrade using Advanced startup. Using the Windows 10 ISO or install disc, launch setup and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I install the latest .NET Framework?
Enable the . NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel
- Press the Windows key. on your keyboard, type “Windows Features”, and press Enter. The Turn Windows features on or off dialog box appears.
- Select the . NET Framework 3.5 (includes . NET 2.0 and 3.0) check box, select OK, and reboot your computer if prompted.
How do I update Microsoft NET Framework?
How Do I update my Microsoft . NET Framework?
- Visit the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 site: Download .NET Framework 4.6.2.
- Click the Download .NET Framework 4.6.2 Runtime button. (Do not click on the Developer Pack)
- Run the downloaded program. …
- Restart your computer when the update is finished.
- Launch Rocket League.
How do you fix same or higher version of .NET Framework 4.5 has already been installed on this computer?
- First we need to find the installed package. For that enable Windows Installer logging.
- Now Windows Installer logging is enabled. Next we need to find and uninstall the conflicting package.
- Also don’t forget to disable Windows Installer logging . Using the same way you enabled it.
How do I fix net framework not installing?
Check . NET Framework 4.5 (or later)
- In the Programs and Features window, select Microsoft . NET Framework 4.5 (or later). Then select Uninstall/Change.
- Select Repair and then select Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the repair finishes, restart your computer.
How do I repair .NET framework?
NET Framework 4.0 on Windows 8.
- Close all running software applications.
- Go to Windows Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs or Program and Features.
- Select Microsoft . …
- Click Change/Uninstall, Remove or Repair.
- Select the Repair option, click Next.
- The wizard will perform a repair on the .
How do I tell which version of NET Framework is installed?
To check what version of .Net installed on the machine, follow steps below:
- Run command “regedit” from console to open Registry Editor.
- Look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEMicrosoftNET Framework SetupNDP.
- All installed .NET Framework versions are listed under NDP drop-down list.
How do I change .NET Framework version?
- Right-click on your project.
- Select Properties.
- Select the Application tab.
- Change the Target Framework to the desired framework.
How do I get rid of NET Framework blocking issues?
NET Framework 4.5. x/4.6. x/4.7. x/4.8 from your computer, go to Control Panel, choose Programs and Features, choose View installed updates, select Update for Microsoft Windows (KB2828152) and then choose Uninstall.
Can .NET Framework run on Linux?
. NET is cross-platform and runs on Linux, macOS, and Windows. . NET Framework only runs on Windows.