On your Android device, open the email invitation to join Family Sharing. Tap the link in the email invitation. In the “Open with” screen, tap Apple Music. Tap Accept.
Does Family Sharing work with Android?
Google Play Family Library on Android
Their Google Play Family Library service launched on Android in July 2016. Like Apple’s Family Sharing service, it allows you to share purchased content with up to six people in your family (including apps, games, movies, TV shows, e-books and more).
Why can’t I accept my Family Sharing invite?
If you can’t accept the invitation, see if someone else joined a family with your Apple ID or is sharing purchased content from your Apple ID. Remember, you can only join one family at a time, and you can only switch to a different family group once per year.
How do I connect to Family Sharing on Android?
Invite family members.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google One app .
- At the top, tap Settings.
- Tap Manage family settings.
- Turn on Share Google One with your family. To confirm, on the next screen, tap Share.
- Tap Manage family group. Invite family members.
- Follow the instructions to finish setup.
How do I accept a Family Sharing request?
If you’re a parent in a family group, you can approve or deny requests for content from Google Play.
Approve or deny requests
- When a family member makes a purchase, they’ll see a screen that asks for your password.
- Review the request.
- To approve it, enter your Google Account password on their device.
- Tap Approve.
How do I approve Apple apps on Android?
Question: Q: can ask to buy notices from iPhone go to an android phone
- Open the notification to see the item that your family member wants to get. (See your notifications on your Mac or iOS device.)
- Approve or decline the purchase.
- If you approve, you need to sign in with your Apple ID and password to make the purchase.
Can you get Apple one on Android?
From the Android app code: Your Apple Music subscription will be included in Apple One starting %s. You will not be charged for both subscriptions. You can manage your Apple One subscription using your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV or Mac.
- In Notes on iCloud.com, select the shared note in the notes list.
- Click. , then do any of the following: Add participants: Click Add People at the bottom of the participants list. When a person has been invited but has not yet accepted, Invited appears under the person’s name.
How do I use Apple Family Sharing?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Family Sharing, then tap Set Up Your Family.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your family and invite your family members.
How do I activate Family Sharing?
To enable Family Library Sharing, first be sure you have Steam Guard security enabled via Steam > Settings > Account in the Steam Client. Then enable the sharing feature via Settings > Family, (or in Big Picture mode, Settings > Family Library Sharing,) where you’ll also authorize specific computers and users to share.
Can I use iCloud on Android?
How to use iCloud for Android. Using iCloud on your Android device is pretty straightforward. All you need to do is navigate to iCloud.com, either put in your existing Apple ID credentials or create a new account, and voila, you can now access iCloud on your Android smartphone.
Where do Family Sharing app requests go?
With Ask to Buy and Family Sharing, whenever a child initiates a new purchase or free download, a request goes to the family organizer. The organizer can review the item and approve the purchase or decline the request right from their own iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Why is Family Sharing not working?
Check your Family Sharing settings. Make sure that you’re using the same Apple ID for Family Sharing and Media & Purchases. And make sure that purchase sharing is turned on. Then ask your family members to check their settings too.
How do I approve ask to buy purchases?
Review the request. To approve it, enter your Google Account password on their device. Tap Approve.
Ask in a message
- You’ll get a notification on your phone.
- Review the request. To see more details, tap the request or the name of the app.
- Tap Approve or Deny.