First, save all contacts on the Android phone to its SIM. Next, insert the SIM into your iPhone, taking care not to mislay the iPhone’s SIM. Finally, go to Settings and select Contacts (or Mail, Contacts, Calendars in older versions of iOS) and tap Import SIM Contacts.
How do I transfer all my contacts from Android to iPhone?
Here’s what you need to do:
- On your Android device, launch your Contacts app, tap on the menu button, and navigate to Settings. …
- Tap the Export button. …
- Wait for the contacts to be exported to your SIM card.
- When the export is complete, remove the SIM card from your Android phone and insert it into your iPhone.
How do I transfer from Android to iPhone 7?
Solution 1: Switch to New iPhone with ‘Move to iOS’
- On your Android device, turn on Wi-Fi connection. …
- While setting up your iPhone 7, look for the Apps & Data screen. …
- Navigate to your Android device, open the Move to iOS app and tap “Continue”. …
- On your iOS device, tap “Continue” on the screen called Move from Android.
How do I transfer contacts from Android to iPhone without SIM?
Let’s see how to sync Android contacts with iPhone using your Google account.
- Customize Settings on Your Android Phone.
- Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone with Move to iOS.
- Choose Transfer Contacts and Select.
- Click Phone Switcher and Choose Phone to iPhone.
- Click Next to Continue.
- Select Contacts and Click Next.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone without resetting?
Enable Move Data from Android.
Power on your iPhone > insert your SIM card > connect the iPhone to WiFi > follow the onscreen guidance to set up your iPhone until the Apps & Data interface shows > select Move Data from Android option on Apps & Data interface.
How do I export contacts from Android?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
- Tap Menu Settings. Export.
- Choose one or more accounts to export contacts from.
- Tap Export to . VCF file.
How do I transfer my Google contacts to my iPhone from Android?
Scroll down to Accounts and tap on your Google account. Tap on Account sync and either tap on the three dots menu to sync everything or switch the Contacts toggle to off and then on again to sync just the contacts. Move over to your iPhone and head to Settings.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
Can Smart Switch transfer from Samsung to iPhone?
With Smart Switch, you can transfer your apps, contacts, call logs, messages, photos, videos and other content to your new Galaxy device quickly and easily — whether you’re upgrading from an older Samsung smartphone, another Android device, an iPhone or even a Windows phone.
How do I transfer my data from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
How do you sync contacts from Gmail to iPhone?
Sync Google Contacts with your mobile device or computer
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Tap Contacts. You might need to scroll down.
- Tap Add account. …
- Tap Add account. …
- Follow the instructions to sign in to your Google Account.
- Choose which Google apps to sync with your device. …
- Tap Save.
How long does it take to transfer data from Android to iPhone?
Your Android device will now begin transferring the content over to your iPhone or iPad. Depending on how much is being transferred, it could take a couple of minutes for the entire process to complete. It took me less than 10 minutes.