To do this, go to Settings >Tap [your name] >Select iCloud. Here you can toggle on or off which apps you want iCloud to back up.
Can Android Save to iCloud?
Using iCloud on your Android device is pretty straightforward. All you need to do is navigate to iCloud.com, either put in your existing Apple ID credentials or create a new account, and voila, you can now access iCloud on your Android smartphone.
What is the best iCloud app for Android?
As we said before, there are many iCloud alternatives for Android on the web, but we will show you the best five of them:
- Google Drive. Google Drive is actually the official cloud based storage service for Android users. …
- Dropbox. …
- SugarSync. …
- Amazon Cloud Drive. …
- Wondershare MobileGo.
Can you transfer data from Android to iPhone?
Tap Move Data from Android
While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. Then tap Move Data from Android. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
What Android version is iCloud?
Google Drive provides alternative to Apple’s iCloud. Google has finally released Drive, a new cloud storage option for all Google account holders, offering up to 5 GB worth of free storage.
How do I log into iCloud from my Android?
On an Android smartphone, set this up using Gmail.
- Open Gmail and tap the Menu button in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Add account > Other.
- Follow the prompts to enter your iCloud email address and password. Gmail then finishes the process, and then you can access your iCloud inbox.
Does Samsung have iCloud?
Then you probably already have access to Samsung’s free cloud storage solution: Samsung Cloud. As you might expect, this is a cloud-based solution that allows you to store files from your Samsung smartphone (or mobile device) remotely and much, much more.
How do I transfer files from Android to Apple?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone without resetting?
Enable Move Data from Android.
Power on your iPhone > insert your SIM card > connect the iPhone to WiFi > follow the onscreen guidance to set up your iPhone until the Apps & Data interface shows > select Move Data from Android option on Apps & Data interface.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
How to transfer a few pictures from Android to iPhone
- Open the Send Anywhere app on both phones.
- On your Android, tap Send at the bottom and select the pictures you want to transfer.
- Tap Send.
- On your iPhone, tap Receive at the bottom.
- Either type in the 6-digit code on your Android’s screen or scan the QR-code.