Why won’t my Amazon controller connect?
Replace the batteries in your remote. Move your remote closer to your Fire TV device, within 10 feet (3 m). Unplug your Fire TV device from the power cord or adapter then plug it back in. Use the Fire TV app to pair your remote.
How do I connect my Amazon controller to my phone?
see less Our wireless controller could be easy connected to your android phone via bluetooth.
- Press and hold Android key and Home key for 2 seconds at the same time, 4 LED will blink quickly simulaneously.
- Open the bluetooth on your Android phone, click searching.
- Find and select ”ZM-X6” for bluetooth pairing.
How do I reset my Amazon controller?
Basic Edition Remote
- Press and hold the Home button. …
- Release the Home button.
- Press the Menu button 9 times.
- Remove the batteries from your remote.
- Unplug your Fire TV and wait 60 seconds.
- Put the batteries back in your remote, and then plug in your Fire TV.
- Once the Home screen appears, press and hold the Home.
How do I fix an unresponsive remote?
Section B: Checking items of the remote control (common)
- Make sure none of the remote buttons are jammed.
- Reset the remote. …
- Clean the remote control terminals. …
- Replace with fresh batteries. …
- Perform a power reset on the TV. …
- For Android TV/Google TV: symptoms may improve by updating the software of the remote control.
How do I pair my Fire Stick remote?
Pair Additional Fire TV Remotes
- Go to Settings on your Fire TV.
- Select Controllers & Bluetooth Devices.
- Select Amazon Fire TV Remotes.
- Press and hold the Home button for 10 seconds to pair your remote.
Why is my fire remote not working?
Batteries: The most common reason that Fire Stick remotes stop working is battery problems. Improperly inserted batteries, low battery charge, and other related issues can all cause a Fire Stick remote to stop working. Pairing: If your remote isn’t paired with your Fire Stick, it won’t work.
How do I turn on my Amazon fire controller?
Your Amazon Fire TV will begin searching for wireless remote signals. To pair your controller to your Fire TV, press and hold down the Home button on the controller for several seconds. When the controller pops up in the devices list, select it to complete the pairing process!
When your Fire Stick remote is blinking orange it means it is stuck in discovery mode and is trying to connect. To fix this you need to factory reset your remote by simultaneously pressing the Back button, Menu button (three horizontal bars), and the Left Navigation Circle button for at least 10 seconds.