Why is my Outlook email not working on my Android?
Tap on All apps. Tap on Outlook. Tap on Storage & cache. Tap the Clear Data and Clear Cache button to reset the Outlook app on Android 12.
How do I sync my Android with Outlook?
How to sync outlook with Android.
- Select “Email” from the “Applications” menu;
- Enter your full email address and password;
- Select “Exchange Account” or “Exchange ActiveSync” from the list;
- Enter the required account information;
- After your phone verifies the server settings, the “Account Options” becomes available.
Why can’t I get Outlook on my phone?
This issue normally occurs due to bad caches and bad settings after the update. As an initial troubleshooting, you need to clear your mobile cache, reinstall Outlook App, and reconfigure your account.
How do I setup my Office 365 email on my Android phone?
Set up an Android device with a Microsoft® Office 365 or Exchange ActiveSync account
- Open your device’s Settings app. Tap Accounts. If you can’t see ‘Accounts’, tap Users & accounts.
- At the bottom, tap Add account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Microsoft® Office 365 or Exchange ActiveSync email and credentials.
How do I install Outlook on my Samsung phone?
How do I download the Outlook app for my Samsung Galaxy device?
- From the Home screen on your device touch Apps.
- Touch Play Store.
- Enter “Outlook” in the search bar at the top and then touch Outlook in the pop-up auto-suggest list.
- Touch Install.
- Touch Accept.