In the calendar list on the left side of the page, click on the 3 dots icon next to a calendar, then select Settings and Sharing. Enter the email address of the person you want to share your calendar with in the “share with specific people” section.
Share your calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. …
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section. …
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, and click More. …
- Under “Share with specific people,” click Add people.
- Add a person’s or Google group’s email address. …
- Click Send.
How do I sync calendars on two phones?
Part 2: How to Sync Google Calendar Between Two Android Phones
- Step 1: Open settings and Add Account. First of all, you have to unlock your android device and go to “settings.” …
- Step 2: Check the calendar app. Now take your old phone and open its calendar app. …
- Step 3: Check and verify.
Create an event on the family calendar
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- In the bottom right, tap Create. Event.
- To pick the calendar you want to add the event to, tap Events.
- Tap the name of your family calendar.
- Add a title and details for the event.
- In the top right, tap Save.
How do I sync my calendar with another person?
Learn how calendars can be shared.
Add a calendar someone shared with you
- In your email, tap the link that says Add this calendar.
- Your Google Calendar app opens.
- In the pop-up that appears, tap Yes.
- Your calendar will appear on the left, under “My calendars.”
Can you sync two Google Calendars?
If you have several Google Calendars, you can easily sync them into one common calendar. When you sync multiple calendars, you will be able to view them at once, and when you make changes to the calendars they will be reflected on all the devices the calendars are synced to.
Create a new calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add other calendars. …
- Add a name and description for your calendar.
- Click Create calendar.
- If you want to share your calendar, click on it in the left bar, then select Share with specific people.
Share your calendar
You can share a calendar across your entire organization or with a specific person or group. Open Google Calendar. On the left, click the name of your new calendar. Settings and sharing.
To share your Samsung calendar with someone else, open the Calendar app and tap the menu in the top left corner. Select “Settings” and then “Share calendar.” You can choose to share your calendar with specific people or everyone in your contacts list.