How do I get back archived messages on messenger?
Select Archived Chats.
Click on the message you want to unarchive and respond or react to it to return it to your main inbox.
How do you find archived messages on Messenger Android?
Using the mobile app
- Open the Messenger app and tap your profile picture in the top-left corner.
- In the list of options, select Archived chats. You’ll find “Archived chats” with the other app options. …
- You’ll see a list of all your archived conversations.
How do you unarchive messages on android?
You can move archived conversations back to your Home screen.
- Open the Messages app .
- Tap More. Archived.
- Touch and hold each conversation that you want to restore.
- Tap Unarchive .
How do I unarchive a message on Messenger 2021?
On Android – Go to Archived chats and long-press the chat conversation you want to unarchive. Tap “Unarchive” from the list.
Why can’t I find my archived messages on Facebook?
Select the Settings gear icon in the upper-left corner of the Messenger window. Select Hidden Chats. All archived messages appear in the left pane. To unarchive Facebook messages, send another message to that recipient.
How do I retrieve an archived message on Facebook?
You can restore your archived content in your activity log.
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap. Activity Log.
- At the top of your activity log, tap Archive. From here: If you see the content you want to restore:
How do I unignore a message on messenger?
How to unignore messages (Standard Way) Navigate to Message requests in Messenger and open the “Spam” tab. Open the conversation that you want to unignore or remove from spam. Now reply or send a message to the person and the chat will move back to your Messenger inbox.
Where is the gear icon in Messenger?
When you go to a friend’s Timeline who has restricted or controlled her posts, you will see a box for posting, and there will be a gear icon in it. When you see that icon, it means this person has restricted the audience who can see Timeline posts made by you.
Where are my archived messages?
Where do I find my Archived messages in Google Message App?
- On your phone, open the [Messages] application.
- At the top right of your phone, tap the [More].
- Tap the [Archived], and from there, you can see all your archived conversations.