How do I put pictures from my Android onto my computer?
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a connected device, then follow the instructions.
How do I upload a photo?
Open the Google Photos app on your phone or tablet and select a photo or video that you want to upload. Tap the cloud icon in the top-right corner of the app. You should see a message at the bottom of the screen that says “Uploading.” 2.
How do I transfer photos from Android phone to computer using Bluetooth?
- Open Photos.
- Locate and open the photo to be shared.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Tap the Bluetooth icon (Figure B)
- Tap to select the Bluetooth device to share the file to.
- When prompted on the desktop, tap Accept to permit the sharing.
How do I transfer pictures from my Android phone to my computer wirelessly?
Open the app on your computer, click the Discover Devices button, then select your phone. You can select either Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to run the transfer. On your phone, authorize the connection. Your phone’s photo albums and libraries should appear in the app on your computer.
How do I upload photos from Android to Google Photos?
Before you start, make sure you’re signed in.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the top right, tap your account profile photo or initial.
- Select Photos settings. Back up & sync.
- Tap “Back up & sync” on or off.
How do I upload a picture from my phone to my website?
Click New in the upper-left side of the window (desktop), or tap ＋ in the lower-right side of the screen (mobile). Select the “Photos” option. Click File Upload (desktop) or tap Upload and then tap Photos and Videos (mobile). On Android, you’ll tap Images instead of Photos and Videos here.
Where can I upload my photos?
10 Best free image hosting sites:
- Google Photos.
- Free Image Sharing.