How do I download ringtones to my Android phone?
How to set an MP3 file as a ringtone
- Download or transfer the song you want to set as your ringtone to your phone. …
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Sound & vibration.
- Hit Phone ringtone.
- Go to My Sounds.
- If your ringtone doesn’t show up, hit the + button in the bottom-right corner.
- Find the song and select it.
- Hit Save.
How do I download ringtones?
Ringtone download FAQs
- Go to the phone’s Settings.
- Tap the search icon and type in ‘Ringtone’
- Select ‘Ringtone’ from the result.
- The pre-loaded ringtones will appear on your screen.
- You select one from them or look for the ‘Plus’ icon to set the downloaded ringtone on your device.
How do I add a ringtone to my Samsung?
Once your music file is downloaded onto your device, to set a music file as a ringtone:
- 1 Open Settings, then tap “Sounds and vibration”.
- 2 Tap “Ringtone”.
- 3 Tap “SIM 1” or “SIM 2”. …
- 4 All the ringtones on your device will be displayed on-screen. …
- 5 Select the music file you want to use as a ringtone. …
- 6 Tap “Done”.
What is the best ringtone app for Android phones?
The best Android apps for notification tones and ringtones
- InShot MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker.
- Pi Music Player.
- Ringtone Maker.
- Z Ringtones.
Where do you buy ringtones for Android?
One of the easiest ways to get ringtones on an Android phone is to download the Verizon Tones app from the Google Play™ store. From the app, you can purchase and download from a broad selection of great ringtones.
Where can I download free ringtones for my Samsung?
Samsung, South Korean company that is one of the world’s largest producers of electronic devices.
How do I set up custom ringtones?
How to set a custom ringtone in Settings
- Open Settings.
- Tap the Sounds section. …
- Tap Phone ringtone. …
- If you get an “Open with” or “Complete action using” prompt, select the system’s Sound Picker app instead of a file manager or Zedge.
- Tap the custom ringtone you added to the ringtones folder.
- Tap Save or OK.
Is it safe to download free ringtones?
Downloading free ringtones from the internet is the quickest way to get ringtones for your phone. It’s completely legal as long as you stay away from the sites on the internet that host illegal cellphone content, such as videos, games, software. It’s smart to not infringe on copyright.
Which app is used for download ringtones?
1. ZEDGE. ZEDGE is a customization app for Android and iOS devices. You can use this app for making your smartphone more personal by choosing icons, widgets, ringtones, wallpapers, games and more.