Where is the Apps icon on Android?
With most versions of Android, the app drawer is opened by selecting the app drawer icon or by swiping up from the bottom of the home screen.
Where are app icons located?
The icons reside inside the . apk of each individual app.
Why can’t I see my app icon on my phone?
Ensure the Launcher Does Not Have the App Hidden
Your device may have a launcher that can set apps to be hidden. Usually, you bring up the app launcher, then select “Menu” ( or ). From there, you might be able to unhide apps.
How do I get an app icon on my home screen?
Add to Home screens
- From the bottom of your Home screen, swipe up. Learn how to open apps.
- Touch and drag the app. You’ll find images of each Home screen.
- Slide the app to where you want it. Lift your finger.
How do I get an app icon on my screen?
Just follow these steps:
- Visit the home screen page on which you want to stick the app icon, or launcher. …
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press (press and hold) the app icon you want to add to the home screen.
- Drag the app to the home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app.