How do I start Commvault services in Linux?
How do I start Commvault services?
- Click Start and point to All Programs.
- Click Commvault > Process Manager.
- Under the Services tab, right-click a stopped service and then click Start.
How do I know what version of Commvault I have Linux?
In the Client Mode Menu section, enter 1 and press Enter. Enter the host name or IP address of the target client and press Enter. The tool displays the status of the Commvault services.
How restart Commvault Linux?
From a client computer, log on to the computer as root. At the command line prompt, type the simpana start command. Press ENTER. Resume any jobs you suspended prior to stopping all services.
How do I start commvault?
Click the Start button on the Windows task bar and then click All Programs. Select commvault from the Programs menu and then select Simpana. Click CommCell Console GUI.
How do I download commvault agent?
Commvault: Install Windows Data Agents
- Make a remote-desktop connection to the CV-CSMASTER host
- Run the “Commcell Console” application.
- Click the “Tools” tab at the top of the window.
- Chose “Add/Remove Software > Install Software” to start the Install Wizard.
How do I restart media agent Commvault?
Restarting the Windows MediaAgent
- Log on to the MediaAgent computer.
- From the Start menu, select All Programs > Commvault, and then click Process Manager.
- In the Process Manager dialog box, right-click All Services and then click Stop to stop the MediaAgent services.
- Open the Windows Task Manager.
What are the Commvault services?
- Intelligent Data Services.
- Complete Data Protection.
- Backup & Recovery.
- Disaster Recovery.
- File Storage Optimization.
- Data Governance.
- eDiscovery & Compliance.
- Hyperscale X.
What is commvault command center?
The Commvault Command Center™ is an easy-to-use, highly-customizable web-based user interface for managing your data protection and disaster recovery initiatives. With default configuration values and streamlined procedures, it saves time on routine data protection and recovery tasks.
How do I change the client CommServe hostname?
Change the Name of the CommServe Computer
- From the Tools menu in the CommCell Console, click Control Panel.
- Double-click Name Management.
- Select the Update CommServe hostname on CommServe and Remote clients option and click Next to continue.
- Select the new CommServe name from the Current CommServe Name list.
How do I turn off backups in Commvault?
Disabling Backup on the Subclient
- Open the CommCell Console.
- In the CommCell Browser, expand SharePoint Server > database_backup_set.
- Right-click the subclient and click Properties.
- In the Subclient Properties dialog box, on the Activity Control tab, clear the Enable Backup checkbox.
- Click OK.