To go back to a different update, you can go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update > Update History, then click Uninstall Updates. Right-click on the recent updates added to your computer after the one you want to go back to, then click Uninstall.
What happens if I uninstall a Windows update?
Note that once you uninstall an update, it will try to install itself again the next time you check for updates, so I recommend pausing your updates until your problem is fixed.
How do I roll back a Windows 10 update?
How to roll back a Windows update
- Open the Windows 10 Settings Menu by clicking the gear icon in the Windows Start menu, or by pressing “Windows+I” keys.
- Click “Update & security”
- Click the “Recovery” tab on the sidebar.
- Under “Go back to the previous version of Windows 10,” click “Get started.”
Can I uninstall update for Windows 10?
You can uninstall an update by going to Settings>Update & security>Windows Update>Advanced option>View your update history>Uninstall update.
How do I uninstall a system update?
The notification icon for updating system software can be removed by tapping Settings > Apps & notifications > App info. To show the system, tap the Show system menu (three vertical dots). Tap the Software update option when you find it. You can clear your data by tapping Storage > CLEAR DATA.
Can I uninstall Windows 10 update in Safe Mode?
Press and hold your computer’s power button while it boots to turn it off, and then press the power button again to turn it on. You should now see Windows recovery options, much the same way as you would when you boot in safe mode. Navigate to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options and click on Uninstall Updates.
How do I uninstall latest App update?
How to uninstall app updates
- Go to your phone’s Settings app.
- Select Apps under Device category.
- Tap on the app that needs a downgrade.
- Choose “Force stop” to be on the safer side. …
- Tap on the three-dotted menu at the top right corner.
- You’ll then select the Uninstall updates that appears.
How do I get rid of Software update notification?
In Android version 5.0 or higher, it’s not possible to permanently deactivate the system software update notification.
- Find and tap Settings → Apps & notifications → See all [number of apps] apps.
- Tap the menu icon (three vertical dots) → Show system.
- Find and tap Software update.
- Tap Storage and cache → CLEAR DATA.