If you have a personal computer or laptop that has the Microsoft® Windows® 10 operating system installed, you can use the wireless Screen mirroring feature to display or extend your computer screen to a TV compatible with Miracast™ technology.
How do you do screen sharing on Windows 10?
Screen mirroring in Windows 10: How to turn your PC into a…
- Click Connect.
- Click Projecting to this PC. …
- Select “Available Everywhere” or “Available everywhere on secure networks” from the top pulldown menu.
- Click Yes when Windows 10 alerts you that another device wants to project to your computer.
How do I enable screen Sharing on Windows?
You can start a desktop sharing session at any time during a conversation.
Sharing your desktop
- In the Conversation window, click the Sharing button, and then click Share Desktop. …
- In the participants’ conversation windows, the message Click to accept invitation to sharing session appears together with an alert.
How do I mirror Windows 10 to my TV?
Simply go into the display settings and click “connect to a wireless display.” Select your smart TV from the device list and your PC screen may instantly mirror on the TV.
In the lower toolbar, click Screen Share. If you minimized the Viewer, click the Screen Share icon in the Grab Tab. Share from the following options: Screen of main monitor, secondary monitor or both monitors – This shares the entire screen of one or both of your monitors (if more than one is configured).
To return to full screen sharing mode, go to the broadcast menu and click ‘Share screen’. It’s that simple!
To do this:
- Click the arrow to expand the broadcast button.
- Select ‘share window’
- You’ll see an outline will appear around each window as you hover over them.
- Select the window you want to share by clicking on it.
Share a screen with client computers
- In Remote Desktop , select a computer list in the sidebar of the main window, select the target computers (the ones you want to share with), choose Interact > Share Screen, then select the screen to be shared. …
- Select the display to be shared.
How do I enable projecting on my computer Windows 10?
Turn your Windows 10 PC into a wireless display
- Open the Action Center. …
- Select Connect. …
- Select Projecting to this PC. …
- Select Available Everywhere or Available everywhere on secure networks from the first pull-down menu.
- Under Ask to project to this PC, select First time only or Every time.
How can I connect my PC to my TV wirelessly?
Connect a wireless display to your Windows PC
- Turn on your TV or projector. …
- On your PC, make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- On the right side of the taskbar, select the Network icon > Cast, then select your display or wireless adapter.
- Follow any additional instructions on the screen.
How do I mirror Windows 10 to my Samsung TV?
Project your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC to a TV
- On your PC, click Start, then begin typing Bluetooth and other device settings and click on it when it appears.
- Click Add device or Add Bluetooth or other device. …
- Click your TV once its name is displayed. …
- Now your PC screen will be mirrored to the TV.
Can I mirror my PC to my TV?
Stream from PC to TV with Chromecast
Once connected, Chromecast joins the Wi-Fi network, and other devices on the network are then able to stream content through the Chomecast onto the TV. Basically any Apple, Android, or Windows device supports the Chromecast app.