How do I create shortcuts in Windows 8?
Step 1: On the desktop, right-tap any blank space, choose New on the context menu and select Shortcut in the sub-list. Step 2: Enter the following location data and click Next in the Create Shortcut window. Step 3: Rename the shortcut and tap Finish to create the shortcut.
How do I put a website shortcut on my desktop?
To create a desktop shortcut to a website using Google Chrome, go to a website and click the three-dot icon in the top-right corner of your browser window. Then go to More tools > Create shortcut. Finally, name your shortcut and click Create.
How do I save a website to my desktop?
How to create a desktop shortcut with Google Chrome
- Navigate to your favorite page and click the ••• icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select More tools.
- Select Create shortcut.
- Edit the shortcut name.
- Click Create.
How do I create a shortcut to a website edge?
How to create website shortcut on Windows desktop using Chrome, Edge, Firefox browser
- Launch your browser.
- Open the web page whose shortcut you want to create.
- Click and hold the icon just before the URL in the address bar.
- Drag the icon to your desktop.
- The web shortcut will be created.
How do I create a desktop shortcut to a website in Chrome?
For Windows, Linux, and Chromebook users, you can add a shortcut to a website on the internet as an app in Chrome.
- Open Chrome.
- Navigate to the website you want to add as an app.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More Tools.
- Click Create shortcut.
- Enter a name for the shortcut and click Create.
Pin and unpin apps to Start
- Press Start button, then right click the app you want to pin and choose Pin to Start.
- You can also hold and drag the app to the right to pin to Start.
- To unpin an app, select Unpin from Start.