How do I get the HP printer icon on my desktop Windows 10?
Printer Icon Not Showing in Windows 10
- Open Control Panel > click on View Devices and Printers link.
- On the next screen, right-click on the Printer and select Create Shortcut option. …
- On the pop-up, click on the Yes button to create a Desktop Shortcut.
How do I create a shortcut for devices and Printers?
To create Devices and Printers shortcut in Windows 10, do the following. Right-click the empty space on your Desktop. Select New – Shortcut in the context menu (see the screenshot). Use the line “Devices and Printers” without quotes as the name of the shortcut.
How do I put an HP printer shortcut on my desktop?
Tap the Shortcuts icon on the printer control panel, and then select your HP account.
Create a Shortcut in the HP Smart app for computers.
- Click the Shortcuts tile, and then click Add Shortcut > Create your own Shortcut. …
- Enable the destination for the Shortcut. …
- Update the required settings to the destination selected.
How do I put the HP printer icon on my desktop?
Click on Start and then Control Panel; find the Printer Control Panel and click it open. Give a right-click on the icon for your printer and select Create Shortcut from the menu that appears. This will place a shortcut on the desktop that can be clicked to call up the printer settings whenever desired.
How do I Create a shortcut to a printer in Windows 10?
Set up Printing Shortcuts Windows 10
- Click on the Start Button (square Windows button bottom left of screen)
- Click on settings (bottom left button that looks like a gear)
- On the list on the left click on Printers & scanners.
- Click on the printing device you would like to set up a shortcut on.
- Click the manage button.
How do I add a device and printer in Windows 10?
Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find nearby printers, then choose the one you want to use, and select Add device.
Where can I find the printer in the file shortcut?
However, you can use the keyboard shortcut key Ctrl + P to open the print window on a PC or Command + P to open the print window on an Apple computer.
How do I put my printer on my desktop?
Add a local printer
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable and turn it on.
- Open the Settings app from the Start menu.
- Click Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows detects your printer, click on the name of the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
Where is the HP printer icon?
Usually HP ePrint icon located on the control panel display of printer. If printer has a control panel with a display, make sure the printer is turned on and is not in sleep mode, then press the HP ePrint icon, and follow the on-screen instructions to enable or setup Web Services.
How do I put a printer icon on my desktop in Windows 7?
- Click on the “Start” button, and type “Printers” in the search box. “Devices & Printers” will show up. Double-click on the icon for “Devices & Printers.”
- Right-click the printer you want on your desktop.
- Select “Create Shortcut” to create an icon on your desktop.