Here also, you need to go to the Start menu and then click on settings. Once there, look for network connections. On the left-hand menu, you will find the WiFi options. Simply enable Hotspot and then choose the share my internet connection from “Bluetooth.”
How can I connect my mobile Internet to Windows 7 without USB?
To set up Wi-Fi tethering:
- Open Settings > Network and Internet > Advanced > Hotspot and tethering.
- Tap Wi-Fi hotspot (called Portable hotspot on some phones).
- At the next screen, switch the slider On.
- You can then adjust options for the network on this page.
How can I connect internet from PC to mobile in Windows 7?
Set Up Wi-Fi Connection – Windows® 7
- Open Connect to a network. From the system tray (located next to the clock), click the. Wireless network icon. . …
- Click the preferred wireless network. Wireless networks will not be available without a module installed.
- Click. Connect. . …
- Enter the Security key then click. OK. .
How can I use my PC internet on mobile without USB?
How to Use Mobile Internet in PC Without USB
- Go to main settings in your phone.
- Navigate to Settings > Portable Hotspot or Tethering & Hotspot Setting. …
- Turn on the Bluetooth tethering in your smartphone and don’t forget to turn on the data pack.
How can I connect Internet from PC to mobile?
Use your Windows PC as a mobile hotspot
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & internet > Mobile hotspot.
- For Share my Internet connection from, choose the internet connection you want to share.
- For Share over, choose how you want to share your connection—over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
How can I use data without Hotspot?
How to – Transfer data between two phones without an internet connection
- Launch TrebleShot – File Share app on both the phones. …
- Enable “Allow modifying system settings”. …
- The two devices should now be connected. …
- Click on the device name you are sending data to, then the “Feeling Lucky” button.
How can I use my PC internet on mobile via USB cable?
All you have to do is plug your charging cable into your phone, and the USB side into your laptop or PC. Then, open your phone and head to Settings. Look for the Wireless and Networks section and tap on ‘Tethering & portable hotspot’. You should then see a ‘USB tethering’ option.
How can I make my PC a WiFi Hotspot without router?
5 Steps to Build a Wireless Home Network Without a Router
- Download and install the latest version of Connectify Hotspot on your PC or laptop.
- Give your Hotspot a Name (SSID) and Password. …
- Select the Internet connection you want to share. …
- Press the ‘Start Hotspot’ button to share your Internet connection.
Can I use my PC Internet on my Android phone?
Yes, it is possible. If your PC has an Internet connection, you can share it with your Android device just by using a USB port and USB cable.