If you’re a Windows user, you can use the music app that is built into Windows 10, Groove Music.
- Open Groove Music and load your music.
- Right click your trach or album in the center pane and select Edit info.
- Edit the metadata in the Edit Album Info window and hit Save when you’re done.
How do I change the properties of a song in Windows 10?
Open the File Explorer and point it to the location of the songs. Right-click on the song and select Properties. Click on details, and now you should be able to see metadata fields that can be edited. The fields include album name, artist, genre, publisher, and mood.
How to Update and Correct Song Tags in Windows Media Player 12
- Right-click the song (or, in the case of an album, the selected songs).
- Choose Find Album Info.
- Choose Edit.
- Fill in the tag information the way you want it to appear.
- Click Done when you’re through tidying up the information.
Tap on the field you wish to edit (title, artist, album, genre or year). Type the desired information in the field. Use the on-screen keyboard to delete or edit the current information, if needed.
How to remove ID3 tags
- Download and Install Music Tag.
- Start Music Tag by double-clicking the Music Tag icon on your desktop (PC) or in your Applications folder (Mac).
- Add files to Music Tag.
- Select a track (or group of tracks).
- Right-click the track/s and “Remove Tags”.
How do I use an MP3 tag?
- Backup Your MP3’s Before Starting.
- Download and install Mp3tag.
- Open iTunes.
- Find the song you want to update in iTunes.
- Right-click on the song and select “Show In Windows Explorer”
- Note the directory where the file is located.
- Open Mp3tag.
- Go File->Change Directory.
How do I edit MP3 files on Windows?
Go to the left panel and click on “Music” under the “Library” icon to view the window’s MP3 file. Step 4. Now, right-click on the MP3 file and then click on the “Edit” button. From there, you can edit the MP3 title of your song and the artist’s name.
How do I change the album artist of an MP3 file?
How to Add Album Art to MP3 Without Windows Media Player
- Open Groove Music.
- Right-click on the song to open a list of options.
- Select “Show Album.”
- Click the three dots in the bottom right corner.
- Select “Edit info.”
- Click on the pen icon.
- Choose the image you want.
- Click “Save.”
Where is advanced tag editor in Windows Media Player?
Dude, Advanced Tag Editor isn’t included in this version of Windows Media Player. But by editing media information in the details pane of the Player Library, you can still do most of the tasks you performed with Advanced Tag Editor.
How do I change the unknown artist in Windows Media Player?
It’s incredibly easy – first, hover over the details of any song you want to edit. Right-click on the aspect you want to change, be that title or artist or something else and click on Edit.