Select the Accounts icon (or picture), then select Sign out. To sign out of Windows 10, select Start , then on the left side of the Start menu, choose the Accounts icon (or picture), and then select Sign out.
How do I logout of my email on my computer?
Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete. Click Log off. If you get a notification about unsaved changes in programs you have open, select whether or not to save them. The computer will close the programs and log you off.
How do I sign out of my Outlook account on Windows 10?
Steps to sign out of Outlook on Windows 10
- Move the cursor to the search bar on your Windows.
- Search for ‘Outlook. ‘
- You’ll see a file menu in the top left corner. Click on it.
- Move the cursor to ‘Office Account. ‘ Click on it.
- There will be a ‘Sign Out’ option under your name. Click on it.
How do you remove an Account from Windows 10?
Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & other users. Under Other users, select the flyout for the account you want to remove. Next to Account and data, select Remove. Note that this will not delete the person’s Microsoft account, it will just remove their sign-in info from your PC.
How do I log out of Outlook email?
For Android or Chromebooks:
- In any Office app, from the Recent screen, tap the person icon.
- Tap your name (don’t tap View Profile).
- Tap Sign Out > Sign Out again to confirm.
- Close all Office apps.
How do I erase an email account?
How to Delete a Mail.com Account
- Log in with your Mail.com address and password.
- Click Home and My Account.
- Click Delete Account on the left.
- Confirm your decision to remove your Mail.com address and Save changes.
How do I logout of my Microsoft account?
1. To sign out of your Microsoft account, in the upper-right corner of any Bing.com page, click your account name. 2. On the account menu, click Sign out.
Can’t remove Windows account?
Follow the below-listed steps:
- Press Win + R keys to launch the Run command box. Now, type netplwiz and press OK. …
- Select the user account that you want to remove and click on the Remove button.
- Click Apply and then OK to save the settings.
- Restart your system and see if it helps.
How do I uninstall Outlook?
You can remove Outlook by typing “Programs and Features” in your Start menu’s Search box, pressing “Enter” and clicking the “Microsoft Office” icon located in the Installation Options window.
How do you restart Outlook?
To restart Office simply exit the Office applications, such as Word or Outlook, and start them again.
How do I change my Microsoft Outlook password?
Change your password in Outlook.com
- Go to Microsoft account security and select Password security.
- As a security measure, you might be prompted to verify your identity with a security code. …
- Enter your current password, enter your new password, and then select Save.