How do I use two audio outputs in Windows 7?
It is very possible to have multiple audio outputs in win7.
Multiple simultaneous audio outputs in windows 7
- open windows media player.
- right click, click tools, then options.
- click devices tab.
- click speakers, then properties.
- select audio device (select HDMI output)
- click ok, then ok again.
How can I use headphones and speakers at the same time PC?
Adjust your Windows settings
- Connect your headphones and speakers to your PC. …
- Right-click on the volume icon in the taskbar and click Sounds. …
- Under the Playback tab, right-click Speakers and choose “Set as Default Device”. …
- Under the Recording tab, right-click Stereo Mix and click Properties.
How do you split audio between headphones and speakers?
How to swap between headphones and speakers
- Click the small speaker icon next to the clock on your Windows taskbar.
- Select the small up arrow to the right of your current audio output device.
- Select your output of choice from the list that appears.
How can I play two audio sources at the same time on my computer?
Select the Listen tab on the Stereo Mix window. Then click the Listen to this device checkbox. Select the second playback device listed on the Playback this device drop-down menu. Click the Apply and OK buttons on both the Stereo Mix Properties and Sound window.
How do you use 2 headphones at the same time?
Buy a headphone splitter
Simply plug the splitter into your PC and plug the headphones into the splitter. The most common splitter is the Y splitter, so named because it’s Y-shaped. The Y splitter splits the headphone jack into two audio outputs so you can use two headphones at the same time.
Why does my laptop play sound through headphones and speakers?
When left malfunctioning or outdated, sound card drivers can cause PC audio troubles. If after setting your headphones as your default audio device, your “headphones plugged in but sound coming from speakers” issue still persists, try updating your PC’s sound card driver.
Can you listen to headphones and Bluetooth at the same time?
Most devices won’t let you use the auxiliary output and Bluetooth simultaneously, however, if you add an auxiliary splitter and Bluetooth adapter you can listen to the same music through both channels.
How do I make sound come out of my headphones only?
how to make sound play in headphones only
- Click on Start.
- Go to Control Panel and select Hardware and Sound.
- Click on Sound, it will open a Window with All the sound devices listed in it.
- Disable the Speaker by right clicking on the Speaker icon and select Disable option.