You can use the Device Stage to set up a Windows 7 computer for Bluetooth to send information to and from your Windows 7 computer. Using Bluetooth, you can send information, music, and videos directly to your many devices, such as smart phones, without having to hassle with a bunch of wires.
Do Windows 7 have Bluetooth?
Normally you can turn on Bluetooth on Windows 7 by taking these easy steps: Click the Start button in the lower-left corner of your screen. Type bluetooth settings in the search box, then select Change Bluetooth settings from the results.
Why does Windows 7 not support Bluetooth?
Make sure the internal Bluetooth adapter is enabled. Make sure the Bluetooth Support Service is started and set to automatic. Make sure the internal Bluetooth adapter is set to discoverable mode. Make sure the Bluetooth device is turned on and charged properly.
How do I enable Bluetooth on Windows 7?
Turn on Bluetooth
- In Settings. Select Start > Settings > Bluetooth & devices, and then turn on Bluetooth.
- In quick settings. To find the quick setting for Bluetooth, select the Network icon next to the time and date on the right side of your taskbar. Select Bluetooth to turn it on.
How do I find Bluetooth on Windows 7?
- Click Start –> Devices and Printers.
- Right-click your computer in the list of devices and select Bluetooth settings.
- Select the Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer checkbox in the Bluetooth Settings window, and then click OK.
- To pair the device, go to Start –> Devices and Printers –> Add a device.
How do I find Bluetooth drivers on Windows 7?
- Click Start and type Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, locate the Bluetooth adapter. Right-click and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the rest of the steps.
Does my PC have Bluetooth?
Right-click the Windows Start button and select Device Manager. Look in the device list for Bluetooth, if the entry is present, you have Bluetooth on your device. You can also look in Network adapters for a Bluetooth entry. If it is present, you have Bluetooth capability.