How do I find my wireless MAC address Windows 10?
How do I find the Wireless MAC Address in Windows 10?
- Right-click the Wi-Fi icon located on the right side of the task bar.
- Select Open Network & Internet Settings.
- In the left pane, select Wi-Fi.
- In the right pane, select Hardware Properties.
- Note the Physical address (MAC): that is displayed.
How do I find my WIFI MAC address?
Enter ipconfig /all into the Command Prompt window and press Enter on your keyboard. The wireless MAC address will be listed under Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi next to Physical Address.
- Click the wifi network icon.
- At the top of the box, click information.
- You will find the MAC address displayed as the wifi address.
How do I find my MAC address Windows 10 without CMD?
To view the MAC address without Command Prompt, use these steps:
- Open Start.
- Search for System Information and click the top result to open the app.
- Expand the Components branch.
- Expand the Network branch.
- Select the Adapter option.
- Scroll down to the network adapter you want.
- Confirm the PC’s MAC address.
How do I find the Wi-Fi MAC address on my MAC?
Apple macOS (Mac OS X) devices
- Open the Apple Menu.
- Open System Preferences.
- Open Network.
- Open Advanced.
- Select the Wi-Fi tab. The Wi-Fi Address or Airport Address is your device’s MAC address.
How do I find my Wi-Fi address on my computer?
Select Settings > About Device > Status.
A WiFi Address or WiFi MAC Address displays. This is your device’s MAC address.
Is WiFi address and MAC address the same?
To improve privacy, your device uses a different MAC address with each Wi-Fi network. To communicate with a Wi-Fi network, a device must identify itself to the network using a unique network address called a Media Access Control (MAC) address.
How do I find my MAC address on Windows?
To find the MAC address on your Windows computer:
- Click on the Start menu in the bottom-left corner of your computer. …
- Type ipconfig /all (note the space between the g and /).
- The MAC address is listed as series of 12 digits, listed as the Physical Address (00:1A:C2:7B:00:47, for example).